We are searching data for your request:
Inspired by Patricia's sliced potatoes that looked sensational!
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
We cut the potatoes into slices, close to their base, taking care not to cut them at all. Put slices of bacon / kaiser between the notches, season them to taste, sprinkle with a little olive oil and bake for 20-30 minutes. We take them out and grease them with the tomato sauce / juice and let them bake as much as they brown nicely. When we take them out of the oven, we sprinkle grated cheese and finely chopped dill on top. We serve it warm, as such or as a garnish! Good appetite!
You will instantly fall in love with these accordion potatoes! It is easy to prepare and is a very cheap recipe, suitable for those who fast.
The recipe is a basic one, the oil can be replaced with butter and you can add garlic or herbs to taste.
Another tasty option is the one in which you slice the potato thicker and add slices of kaizer and cheese in the opening.
I hope you liked my recipe and that you will put it into practice! The simpler and faster it is, the tastier it is. With few calories / serving, we can get a supplement without remorse!
Regarding the water used for the tarragon potato soup recipe, I detail the ones mentioned in the clip: in the area where I live, the water from the network has a very strong smell of chlorine. On top of that, it's often not very clear and it's quite harsh. It is a real challenge to maintain the appearance of sanitary ware, because water stains and destroys them. I am convinced that this problem is common to many of us. For years, therefore, I have been using tap water only for washing, and I have been using bottled water for drinking and cooking.
Recently, I discovered the 8-liter reusable LaFantana container. It is very advantageous, because:
I hope you find this information useful and I am waiting for you with impressions after preparing the recipe!
The holiday season is full of traditional foods, such as candy canes, hot chocolate and . latke? If you haven't tried this Hanukkah staple, it's time to add my sweet potato flake recipe to your December list.
What is a Latke?
Latkes are a delicious Jewish appetizer, but they have a long history behind them. Legend has it that Judith was a biblical figure who heard that General Holofernes had been taken to the city to destroy the Jews. Instead of letting herself go, Judith took salted cheese and wine from Holofernes' tent and had him eat and drink. He woke up drunk and fell asleep, giving Judith a chance to cut off his head and introduce him to the rest of his army. They became so frightened that they fled the city, leaving the Jews to celebrate.
Initially, the latkes were made from soft cheese, like a knot of salted cheese that Judith served to the general. In warmer climates, Jews often make ricotta pies. Because fried foods and dairy products are both common in Jewish cooking, latkes have become an important part of Hanukkah cooking.
It wasn't until the 1800s that potato pancakes became popular. Potatoes have been cheap to grow in Eastern Europe and, with the abundance of vegetables, have become the main ingredient in locks. Eventually, it spread to Jewish cultures around the world, and today you didn't find it hard to find a Hanukkah holiday that didn't include potato latk.
Lazy potato pancakes are a perfect treat for breakfast. From the simplest ingredients and in record time you get a satisfying, rosy and fragrant dish. These pancakes are much softer, finer and tastier than bacon. Serve them with your favorite cream or sauce and surprise your loved ones with a special delight.
& # 8211 3 potatoes (about 400 g)
& # 8211 vegetable oil for frying
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Put them through the large grater. It is not necessary to drain the juice.
2. In a bowl, mix the grated potatoes with the eggs, salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Put a pan of oil on the fire. Pour a portion of potatoes into the well-heated pan and spread it over its entire surface.
4. Fry each pancake on both sides until golden brown. You will get 3-4 pancakes. Serve hot.
The Spaniards make this food, which is just as good as a snack, by cover or main course (or as a side dish to a main course) of raw potatoes that they fry in oil after cutting them into cubes. I simplified the method a bit, trying on the one hand to use less oil and on the other hand to waste less time cooking. Of course, I wanted it to remain a tasty dish with the same texture as the original. In conclusion, we started with a few boiled potatoes in their skins and then cleaned them (you can keep them in the fridge and use them the next day, for example).
So the potatoes. Boiled but not too hard.
Eggs with a pinch of salt and a little parsley. And a little pepper, because I like it.
From a pepper I used just enough to fill a teaspoon and from an onion only half. Rib slices, whole, just cut into smaller pieces.
I put the ribs, onions and peppers in a pan sprinkled with oil. I put the pan on low heat and waited for the vegetables to soften a little.
I also put the potatoes and waited for them to brown slightly (about 4 minutes), always turning them over, over high heat.
I poured the beaten eggs over them.
I pressed the potatoes so that they remained trapped in the egg, I turned on the low heat and waited for two minutes.
I turned the tortilla on the other side with a plate.
After it was baked on the other side (another two or three minutes on low heat) I took the tortilla out of the pan and let it rest for a quarter of an hour before cutting it.
Instead of 20-25 minutes, I spent about 10 next to the pan. With a result very similar to the original. I say it's worth it.
Last night I took the role of & # 8220cooker & # 8221 seriously and together with my help as a cook I cooked two delicious recipes.
One of them is the one I present now.
Fan potatoes are a food that can be prepared very quickly, this recipe is useful when you do not have much time for cooking.
Fanned potatoes cannot be classified as a food with a high nutritional value, but due to the short cooking time they can help you eat less poor quality food such as fast food. This food also provides you with a decent amount of calcium and protein.
However, try not to eat more than two servings a week because it has a high content of poor quality carbohydrates.
Ingredients for 4 servings of fan potatoes
& # 8211 1.2 -1.5 kg elongated potatoes
& # 8211 40 grams butter
& # 8211 75 grams of cheese
& # 8211 fresh greens (I didn't have this time)
& # 8211 sare.
How to prepare fan potatoes
Peel a squash, grate it and dry it with a paper towel. Grow the potatoes lengthwise, into slices, but without cutting the slices at all.
Advice: in order not to cut the slices completely, a wooden spoon can be placed at the end of the potato. After that, cut the slices until the knife blade reaches the handle of the wooden spoon. In this way the potatoes will only be cut and will remain in one piece.
After notching the potatoes, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (medium heat for those who do not have the temperature displayed in the oven).
Grease a heat-resistant dish well with butter. Place the potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle salt and butter on top.
Put the tray in the hot oven (position 2-3 of the oven) and leave for about 35 minutes, until the potatoes become almost soft.
Meanwhile, put the cheese on the grater.
Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle the cheese over them and leave in the oven for another 15 minutes, covered. During this time, the cheese melts over the potatoes and forms a golden crust.
At the end, add the finely chopped greens (if you have them) and serve hot.
Costs for four servings
The costs for four servings of fan potatoes are about 6-7 RON (2014 prices).
If you are bored of the common mashed potatoes or french fries or stewed potatoes, then try these 3 delicious and filling recipes, which will turn ordinary potatoes into original, good-looking and perfect-tasting culinary compositions.
In all recipes the culinary star is the potato, which is combined with cheese, mushrooms, vegetables and other products, so in the end you get appetizing dishes worthy of all praise. You can also serve these dishes on the festive table.
Experiment and enjoy your loved ones with selected dishes!
1. POTATO BABY
- butter or oil for frying
Ingredients for the sauce
Method of preparation
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them and grate them. Peel an onion and grate it with a small grater, mix it with the potato mass. Finely chop the other half of the onion. Cut the bacon into squares.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the onion, then add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes. Add flour and a tablespoon of sour cream to the potato mass, season with salt and pepper to taste. Then add the fried onion with bacon and mix.
Grease the muffin tins with butter and place the mashed potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the "grandmother" for 20 minutes until golden brown.
3. Prepare the mushroom and cream sauce. Wash the mushrooms and cut them. Heat the pan with oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown, then pour the milk into a thin stream, add the remaining cream and a pinch of salt. Wash the dill, finely chop it and add it to the sauce. Pour the sauce into a plate and place the browned “baba” on top, pour a little sauce on top and place the cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
2. POTATO BUDDHA
- salt and ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thin slices, place them on a towel and dry them well. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Grate the cheese. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Season half of the cream with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Put the potatoes in a form, season them with a little salt, pour 2 tablespoons of cream on top and sprinkle with a layer of cheese.
3. Fill the form with potatoes and continue to alternate them with cream, cheese and greens. The last layer must be made of cheese. Pour 200 ml of cream on top and bake the pudding for 50 minutes.
4. Beat the egg and the remaining cream, season with salt and pepper. Remove the form from the oven, pour the sauce over it and bake the pudding for another 15 minutes. Serve the pudding in shape, you can decorate it with greens.
3. POTATOES WITH OVEN MUSHROOMS
Ingredients for 4 servings
- salt and ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1. Clean the mushrooms, rub them with a damp napkin and cut them into thin slices. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it in half.
2. Heat the olive oil in the pan and fry the onion until golden. Add the mushrooms, mix and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thin slices. Peel the garlic, finely chop it and mix it with the potatoes.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put half of the potatoes in the form, place the onion with mushrooms on top, then the rest of the potatoes. Pour 100 ml of cream on top. Cover the form with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Grate the cheese. Remove the foil, pour over the remaining hot cream (100 ml), sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Wash the dill, dry it and finely chop it. Allow the potatoes to cool a bit, then slice them and sprinkle with dill.
Hello, dear food lovers, and welcome back to our kitchen!
Before I tell you exactly how to prepare these French fries in the oven, you need to know that this is one of the dishes that works best for me and I've done it at least 50 times so far.
So I guarantee you that our recipe for French fries in the oven is 100% tested, upgraded and delicious and, CAREFUL: addictive!
If you don't want to fail with it, we advise you to use exactly the ingredients that we also use, because we tried all kinds of variants and with these ingredients we gave the hit.
Although it is not necessarily a cheap food, it is a dish that you can make when you have guests, which you want to pleasantly surprise.
In addition, it is a filling and full of protein and carbohydrates, so 100% nutritious!
I invite you to prepare this with me original recipe of French fries in the oven.
Boil the peeled and chopped potatoes in salted water. Leave for 10 minutes. Pass the semi-fermented potatoes and add the boiling milk. Stir and let cool a bit, according to retete.unica.ro. Then add the flour, eggs and yogurt. A thick dough must come out that can be taken with the polish. In very little hot oil, add small amounts of the potato pancakes that are fried on both sides. They are brought to the table with garnish, to taste, and finely chopped dill.
You can also try the dessert pancakes you are used to. We offer you a special recipe for Norwegian pancakes - Pannekaker.
- a cup and a half of milk
- a quarter teaspoon of salt 1
Mix the eggs with the milk, using a blender. Add the flour, salt and sugar and mix until everything becomes uniform, according to tutktuk.ro. Heat a pan over medium heat and put a little butter in it. Add a quarter cup of the mixture and tilt the pan to cover the bottom.
Bake the pancake until the top is dry, about 30 seconds. Using a spatula, turn carefully rinsed. Bake for a few more seconds on the other side, until it turns brown. Then place it on a plate and repeat the operation until you finish the whole composition.
And another recipe for pancakes, this time in the oven.
60 ml milk
30 gr white flour
a little grated lemon peel
1/2 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon vanilla powdered sugar
a little cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 220C with the pan in it. You will use a 15 cm frying pan that goes in the oven, preferably cast iron. Beat the egg with the milk and a little grated lemon peel, according to e-retete.ro. Add the flour and mix quickly until it is no longer visible. Do not mix it more, even if it has lumps.
Add the butter to the pan and leave in the oven until the butter is well heated. Remove the pan from the oven and, using a silicone brush, grease the edges of the pan with butter. Put the dough in the hot pan and bake.
Bake the pancake for about 15 minutes, until the edges are swollen and brown and the center is also swollen. Remove the pancake from the oven and powder it with powdered sugar mixed with a little cinnamon. Sprinkle with maple syrup.