We are searching data for your request:
Who wouldn't want to eat a sweet without being conscious? Without gaining weight? This cake is suitable for the raw lifestyle and more! This cake did not withstand any baking, it is completely raw, so it kept all its nutrients!
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
The walnut is hydrated the night before! Put it in a little water and in the morning rinse it and let it dry with water. This process helps to finely grind the walnut to a finer and fresher taste, so the walnuts are even lighter. to digest!)
Put the walnut in the food processor, grind it, add the dates and the rest of the ingredients (a sticky dough must result, the variety of dates matters a lot, if it is not sticky enough add a few more dates until the dough binds nicely)
The dates and honey are processed in the food processor, the avocado is added, the banana is mixed well and the rest of the ingredients are added except for the strawberries.
Strawberries are cut into thin slices and set aside
Put a transparent food foil in the tray, form a layer of countertop with your hands, add a layer of cream, half a strawberry edge, another countertop and turn it slightly over a plate, add the rest of the cream, garnish with strawberries and coconut to your liking!
Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before serving!
Use a small tray because the amount is not large
it can also be made with raspberries, blackberries, cherries
And finally, I invite you to listen to my boy's current favorite song: Janis Joplin & # 8211 Mercedes Benz (mom is very proud of his musical tastes: D)
On Valentine's Day, be enchanted by the special flavors of this raspberry and chocolate cake!
All ingredients are processed in a high speed blender, pushing and helping the blender to mix very well. In the end it should look like a gelatto. Taste and if it is not sweet enough, add more natural sweetener. Put the composition in a heart shape and put it in the freezer until it hardens completely. Do not wash the cup, but mix the chocolate ingredients below. The taste of raspberries will give a special aroma to the chocolate cream.
Mix all the ingredients very well in a high speed blender or with a fork. Taste and if necessary, add natural sweetener. The composition should be bound, like a thick chocolate icing. Store in the refrigerator until you use it. When the raspberry layer is almost completely frozen, you can pour the chocolate composition over it, keeping about 3 tablespoons for the end.
Leave in the freezer until it is almost frozen and can be easily overturned on the plate. When ready, remove and garnish with the remaining chocolate and coconut flakes. If it is completely frozen, leave it at room temperature before consumption until you can easily insert a fork into it or when you can easily cut the slices.
An original recipe by raw chef Ligia Pop, author of five books on raw food.
Don't be scared because the instructions are very simple, put all the ingredients in a blender, put them in a cooking ring and put them in the freezer for 1-2 hours, or until they are partially frozen. There are certain specifications that will help you and make your work easier.
If you have a high power blender, 1000 W then the composition will come out creamy and without the pieces of nuts. If not, you can grind almonds or cashews beforehand and the resulting flour will be left to soak for 15 minutes.
All ingredients except the last three, mix in a blender until completely homogeneous. The composition will be soft, like pancake dough but it is not a problem because you will leave it in the freezer to harden. The composition is poured into a cooking ring that will be placed in the freezer for an hour or until partially cured.
Before serving, leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes and when you can easily insert the knife, it will be a sign that it is ready for consumption. It is an extraordinarily creamy cake, fine and delicious both in winter and in summer.
Who can consume this recipe?
I wanted to try a Dukan cake, but I wasn't completely honest. We, not starting the diet yet, have replaced it in some places, but I record the recipe correctly, for the friends who announced that they are following this Dukan diet. I have information that it is not suitable for the first two phases of the diet. I leave it to you to identify which phase would be appropriate. We liked it very much, it is light and tasty.
Normally the color would have been all pink from strawberries, I added orange juice.
Preparation time 45 minutes
Cooking time 13 minutes
1. I thawed and drained the fruit in a sieve for pasta (in the evening it was convenient for me), together with 1 tablespoon of sweetener, otherwise, it takes about 4 hours I think, depending on how hot it is in the room.
2. Prepare a cake form with detachable walls, preferably 26 cm long, in which you put enough baking paper to climb the walls a few centimeters (4 to be, it's just for the countertop).
3. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the countertop until smooth, then let it rest for about 20 minutes, until the bran swells (I used flakes, I left for about an hour, I had other things to do). I could grind the flakes but I didn't get complicated, it hydrates anyway.
4. When the top is baked (maximum 20 minutes at 180 degrees), remove it with the paper on a grill to cool. It is a spectacular, elastic non-growing countertop that will hydrate from the yogurt and fruit filling and will increase conveniently in height (until you eat it).
1. Hydrate the gelatin (exactly as it says on the sachet), then heat it (without boiling) on a bain-marie (steamed) until it liquefies.
2. Mix the syrup collected from the strawberries with the hydrated gelatin.
3. In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, gelatin syrup, fruit, and sweetener with a spatula.
4. I covered the shape of the cake inside with plastic food foil. I shaped the cooled countertop.
5. Pour the yogurt filling over the counter. Level.
Refrigerate for a few hours until it cools, preferably in the evening until morning.
After the filling is set, the cake can be sliced.
1. For the hearts, I prepared a pomegranate juice jelly (diluted with a little sweetened water because it was too dark in color) and gelatin, I poured into silicone molds. To be able to remove them, I put the form with the base in hot water for a few minutes, so that it comes off.
2. The heart of jelly (it is purely optional, it may be missing) is made from fruit juice, or fruit puree (about 200 grams) and gelatin. I poured it into a saucepan with a diameter of 15 cm and let it cool to coagulate.
Pour 40% of the yogurt filling over the counter, level it, put the jelly block in the middle, pour the rest of the filling, level it and let it cool until it thickens.
3. Form the waters above either by drawing concentric circles with strawberry / pomegranate juice and then walk around the tail of a teaspoon dipped about 1 cm (I have not tried with juice but it should work), or, as I did, with a little liquid dye instead of fruit juice, by the same method.
Liv (e) it!